• In the Spotlight:

Father's Day Plans?

My dad died on May 25, 2011(and it still hurts like hell), so we're visiting his gravesite to place flowers. Afterwards we're having his favorite dinner in his memory. What are you guys planning? Oh, please cherish everyday with your dad because once their no longer here, you'll miss it.

ambr2006

Asked by ambr2006 at 8:09 PM on Jun. 16, 2011 in Relationships

• Mine died 26 years ago and every year this day is sad for me. We are planning to have a pool side barbeque with our grown kids and their partners.

Answer by older at 8:15 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• i'm sorry for your loss. i know what you're dealing with, except it's my mother who died, so my father is still here. we're going to nj to visit him and go to church. then we're going on vacation to the beach and he's coming to eat dinner with us there.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:23 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Sounds like great plans everyone. Have a Happy Fathers Day.
    ambr2006

Comment by ambr2006 (original poster) at 10:13 AM on Jun. 17, 2011