Love watching The Tudors............. adult content

my husband and I love watching the show The Tudors. We've got one disk he has from some sale. Does anyone know of a good site to watch episodes on? one that if preferably free and one that will not give the computer a nasty virus.

Kind of on a side note, I've done of research on the middle ages, and am I the only one that was taken aback by the idea of the king Jacking off while a servant held a bowl to catch it all?

I thought I'd seen it all, but I admit that this one puzzled me. I can understand being king and all that, but you'd think he'd want some privacy! boy!

ItsMe89

Asked by ItsMe89 at 8:21 PM on Jun. 16, 2011 in Relationships

• As a king he had no privacy anyway... I would guess that idea didn't seem too odd bc of that.
    NightOwlMama

Answer by NightOwlMama at 8:29 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Maybe the king spent all his gold and couldn't afford a sock? just a thought LOL
    djavongirl

Answer by djavongirl at 8:38 PM on Jun. 16, 2011