Show The Tudors adult content

my husband and I love watching the show The Tudors. We've got one disk he has from some sale. Does anyone know of a good site to watch episodes on? one that if preferably free and one that will not give the computer a nasty virus. Kind of on a side note, I've done of research on the middle ages, and am I the only one that was taken aback by the idea of the king Jacking off while a servant held a bowl to catch it all? I thought I'd seen it all, but I admit that this one puzzled me. I can understand being king and all that, but you'd think he'd want some privacy! boy!

ItsMe89

Asked by ItsMe89 at 8:22 PM on Jun. 16, 2011 in Entertainment

• I remember thinking the same thing about the bowl lol. Not to mention that masturbation is and has always been condemned by the Catholic church.

I don't know of a site, though, sorry :(
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 8:25 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Have you checked Hulu?

Answer by gdiamante at 8:37 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• That's why Henry made the Church of England, LOL.

The show is so far from historical fact, but it's entertaining nonetheless. Not to mention HOT! Sorry I don't know of any sites, either, but I wish I did.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 8:53 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I actually own all 4 seasons!! But, I think it might be on hulu.com.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:06 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I looked at hulu, there's not much as far as full episodes so far. :(
    ItsMe89

Comment by ItsMe89 (original poster) at 3:09 PM on Jun. 17, 2011