What is your favorite thing about pregnancy?

sugamama3

Asked by sugamama3 at 8:22 PM on Jun. 16, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Everything!!with both,I was told I was glowing.It's a blessing to have the experience;-)
    Dee425

Answer by Dee425 at 11:26 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• I always felt like a goddess when I was pregnant. I was growing a human!! Plus it didnt matter what mood I was in everyone was so nice to me
    Mzwest83

Answer by Mzwest83 at 8:24 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• honestly i couldn't wait for the baby to come out. i didn't enjoy being pregnant at all. so i guess my favorite thing was getting to buy new clothes lol
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:27 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• The birth. I'm like princessbeth, I very much felt like a beached whale with both of my pregnancies. IT WAS fun feeling them move, and seeing the alien tummy when I was in my last trimester, but overall it was NOT one of my favorite things in the world to do.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 8:38 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• i just love being pregnant in general but i think that best part about it is how my husband is always telling me how beautiful i am and how excited he is we are having our second baby
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 9:58 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• The flutters and kicks(as long as it wasn't my bladder) when I was pregnant. Congrats/G/l
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 10:15 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I love the kicking and moving too. I dislike that I'm overweight and never really show until around 8 months. Before then, my stomach is still soft and squishy, especially at the bottom, so I don't like to share it until I actually look it. The even worse was seeing thinner pregnant women who have their perfect little bump, who were the same number of weeks or less as me and everyone could totally tell.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 8:24 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• I loved to feel her kick and when I went to my checkups, listening to the heartbeat!!!! I miss being preggo sometimes!
    djh0505

Answer by djh0505 at 4:20 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Lol princessbeth I'm already ready and im only 11 weeks. You're supposed to encourage ;) bahaha thanks for your input hun.
    sugamama3

Comment by sugamama3 (original poster) at 8:29 PM on Jun. 16, 2011