When should you start to feel the baby move or kick?

Right now I'm about 17 weeks and I think the baby is moving alot, either that or I have gas bubbles, lol. But when should you feel the baby kick you where others can feel...and also do you think that it is the baby moving in my belly because it hasn't gone away and feels weird like little bubbles that roll in my tummy. What do you think?

maderacaligirl

Asked by maderacaligirl at 11:31 AM on Dec. 12, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I didn't feel strong kicks until 22 weeks.
    Flutters I felt around 17-18 weeks.
    oliviasmomma09

Answer by oliviasmomma09 at 11:32 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• i felt early flutters around 15 wks. they got stronger around 19-20wks.
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 11:36 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• It sounds like you are right on track. How soon anyone will be able to feel it on the outside depends a lot on how thin you were to start with - the thinner you were the sooner it will be.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 11:49 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• it depends on the person on how soon u can feel the baby. i am 29 weeks and my boyfriend has been able to feel the baby for a while and it only kicks for him when my mom and sister try to feel it it wont kick so it depends on if the baby wants to kick the other person once it gets used to the voices it will start getting more active. well i hope i helped u out
    heidicummins03

Answer by heidicummins03 at 12:02 PM on Dec. 12, 2008