First Pregnancy! Scared? Nervous? Excited?!

Ok So I have all the symptoms of being pregnant, the first test said I was pregnant and then the second said Im not and the 3rd ( yes I was paranoid enough to take 3 lol) Well the 3rd didnt read anything at all. Should I be worried about being pregnant because I started all the symptoms 2 weeks ago but Im on my period now but still having more symptoms then normal. Should I be worried about it?

Ladybug187

Asked by Ladybug187 at 8:30 PM on Jun. 16, 2011 in Pregnancy

• you can have a pried for the first month of your pregancy i would go see you doctor just to make sher
    avesmith

Answer by avesmith at 9:21 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• if you're on your period i doubt you're pregnant. alot of the symptoms for your period are similar to pregnancy symptoms. i don't really know about that positive test though....was that before you got your period? or after? were all 3 tests done at the same time?
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:33 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• What kind of test did you use? I hope it wasn't a blue dye test because they are notorious for giving false positives. And if you got your period, chances are you are not pregnant. Test with First Response if you think you still may be.
    Anonymous

• If you are pregnant you should not have a period.

Answer by older at 8:35 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• One was negative, and the other was nothing at all... what does "nothing at all" look like? If it means the second line didn't appear, then that is a negative, not "nothing at all." If no line appeared, then you had a defective test. And if you have your period, then you aren't pregnant.
    Anonymous

• and it's a regular period, not just spotting? if so i would say you're not pregnant, but as pp mentioned you can do another test to ease your mind. i also recommend first response

princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:36 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• It sounds like you had a missed miscarriage hun. Most women don't know theyre pregnant because it happens before or around the time the period is due. You have to have hcg in your body to get a positive pregnancy test but if you miscarry that quickly the hcg fades faster than if you're further along. But it could have been a bad test somehow I guess. *hugs*
    sugamama3

Answer by sugamama3 at 8:37 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Ok I took the test yesterday and I started my period last night and then I took two more today and then one was neg and the other nothing at all...
    Ladybug187

Comment by Ladybug187 (original poster) at 8:34 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I used First response all 3 times, and yea thats what I was thinking and then I started reading about all the symptoms and it said you could still get a period right before your pregnant but I dk. I mean I dont mind a false alarm but I am still alil worried.
    Ladybug187

Comment by Ladybug187 (original poster) at 8:37 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• honestly, no home pregnancy tests worked for me, i had to go to the doctors to get a blood test... thats def. what you should do to know for sure !
    ZoeyMariah.

Answer by ZoeyMariah. at 8:38 PM on Jun. 16, 2011