Anyone else ever have SEVERE breast pain? How'd you get rid of it? adult content

I am currently 21 weeks along. Around the 18th week I started having SEVERE breast pain. What I mean by that is my breast and nipple get really really hot, you can feel the heat eminating off of the breast/nipple. Then it feels like someone is taking a knife and slicing up the inside millimeter by millimeter. It happens moreso with my right one. The only thing I'm wondering is if because I'm big busted (48DD) and they sag (unfortunately) if it's the weight of them starting to prepare to nurse that is making the pain happen on days i don't wear a bra? The days I haven't worn a bra are usually the only days I've noticed it happening.

*Note: Please don't say "Call your doctor if you're worried" or something to that effect. Not to sound rude, but we're all adults, i know to call my doctor. I'm basically here asking to see who else may have gone through it.. am I alone.. and if so how did they cope? *

ILOVELUCY7280

Asked by ILOVELUCY7280 at 8:39 PM on Jun. 16, 2011 in Pregnancy

• o i couldn't even think about not wearing a bra when i was pregnant or nursing (i am 38dd). the breasts have more blood flow, and they are getting ready for milk production so they are really sensitive. you can get sports bras to sleep in, or a soft nursing bra and that will really help. i just wore regular bras throughout the day and the soft nursing bras at night. and when you're nursing it's a good idea to wear a bra pretty much 24/7 too to prevent even more sagginess and it cuts down on leaking too.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:45 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Sports bra has been my savior!
    sheila1979

Answer by sheila1979 at 8:50 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Thank you both. I appreciate it!
    ILOVELUCY7280

Comment by ILOVELUCY7280 (original poster) at 8:06 PM on Jun. 20, 2011