Does anyone living in the Clearwater/Largo area know of a relativly good/cheap day care center?

I'm looking for a relativly good/cheap day care center for my 15 month old son as I'm working nights right now and have been working since my son was born last March. I've been on FMLA leave (working part time) but now that he is a healthy, happy 15 month old, they are pushing me to come back full time; however, I can't afford day care for him. I did apply with Coordinated Child Care but there is a long waiting list so who knows when I will be approved for that. It would either be 40 hours a week or 27 hours a week depending on the price per week.

marcsmomma

Asked by marcsmomma at 8:50 PM on Jun. 16, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I have never found a good and cheap day care. You usually get what you pay for. If there is a Child Care Resource and Referral in your city, call them.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:02 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• yeah, I'm on a waiting list with them and from what I understand there is a long list. My son's father and I just can't really afford most day cares right now since most are anywhere between $100 and $250 a week and we don't want to leave him with just anyone.
    marcsmomma

Comment by marcsmomma (original poster) at 9:09 PM on Jun. 16, 2011