My Dream

Has anyone else had a dream that they were pregnant when they were ovulating? I think that I am ovulating right now and this morning I woke myself up to the most realistic dream that I was pregnant. I've only had one other dream that I was pregnant and that was when I was pregnant the last time. I know I'm not prego right now but I was wondering if maybe I had the dream because I was ovulating??

jaimielea

Asked by jaimielea at 11:36 AM on Dec. 12, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• I know how you feel! My DH and I have been TTC for over 6 months and for the last 2 months I have had very vivid dreams that I was pregnant! I have taken HPTs and all BFN! It's really hard because you can't get that dream out of your head. I am so sorry that I have no other answers for you! Good Luck and tons of baby dust!
    TiffanyReed

Answer by TiffanyReed at 1:41 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• I think our conscious wants seep into our dreams. We've been trying for eight months and it seems recently that within in the 2ww I have dreams. My dreams have ranged from having contractions while given my matron of honor speech in July for my sisters wedding to being pregnant with sestuplets. Both were extremely off the mark since its December and still no BFP.
    russej1

Answer by russej1 at 2:34 PM on Dec. 12, 2008