• In the Spotlight:

What so you do when your child naps ??

When my daughter goes down for a nap I have a gazillion things I want to do BUT somehow I find myself sitting, relaxing, & enjoying the quiet.....

What do you do ??

maddysmommy907

Asked by maddysmommy907 at 10:23 AM on Jul. 12, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• are you kidding, enjoy the time.... /be selfish for that time and put a mask on your face or paint your nails..... you can clean when the baby is awake... they love the noice of cleaning....
    casgirl

Answer by casgirl at 10:46 AM on Jul. 12, 2008

• I either relax and have some ME time, do chores, or take a nap myself..lol
    Kichelle05

Answer by Kichelle05 at 10:33 AM on Jul. 12, 2008

• Usually I take a nap or at least have some "rest" time. My guy goes down for the night by 7pm, so I do things I need to do without him either when he goes to bed or when my husband is home to play with him. Nap time is quiet time in our house. And I only have 2 more months of having only 1 child, so I am enjoying those two peacful times during the day while I can!
    supershlea

Answer by supershlea at 10:48 AM on Jul. 12, 2008

• I clean. I have my "me time" when my husband gets home and settled in or after everyone goes to bed.
    MamaPyratekk

Answer by MamaPyratekk at 12:17 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• well i put all kids down 4 a nap at the same time adn while there sleepin i wash the mornin dishes ,cook, sweep up and still have to to sit watch some t.v or go online
    michmm03

Answer by michmm03 at 12:27 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• During the weekend I do some cleaning of some sort but I also have me time. I try at 1:00 to eat my lunch, watch Without a Trace and get on cafemom. That is my "me" time for the day.
    JamieLK

Answer by JamieLK at 12:40 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• I am selfish during naptime and indulge myself with the things I love to do. I usually sit either in front of the computer or I have my nose in a book. Sometimes I like to get a shower alone too ;)
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 1:01 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• When my daughter and son are both napping I'm cleaning or cooking... but on the of chance you have free time watch a movie and relax!
    jewelzgenius

Answer by jewelzgenius at 1:07 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• during a nap i'll usualy nap myself or find something simple to do around the house.. but usualy while she's awake ill play with her and save the chores til bed time which is abotu 9-9:30
    Mindy0531

Answer by Mindy0531 at 1:15 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• Best thing to do is nap too. The chores will always be there. You need to take care of yourself also.
    JuneL

Answer by JuneL at 1:41 PM on Jul. 12, 2008