I had my first examination yesterday, and my doctor told me I might spot afterwards. Well With my first on I didn't, but this time I have. I was wondering how long does this usally last? I put a call in to the doctor but I haven't got a response yet. Thank you in advance.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:58 AM on Dec. 12, 2008 in Pregnancy

• HOw long have you been spotting and is it hevy.
    MamaAlderman_2

Answer by MamaAlderman_2 at 12:10 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• you won't spot very long mine was like til the next day and then it stopped.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 12:11 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• I spot for a couple hours after my appt.
    Anonymous

• I did also. It is because your cervix is soft and sensitive. I spotted for about a day and a half. Not to be graphic, but it was brownish in color. I hope this helps. Its hard not to worry. You may also spot after having intercourse also.
    1stmomcsum71

Answer by 1stmomcsum71 at 10:14 PM on Dec. 12, 2008