How can I sell my items on cafemom?

GiannasMommy06

Asked by GiannasMommy06 at 10:30 AM on Jul. 12, 2008 in Shopping

• I don't think you can.Try http://www.wishuponahero.com they have a selling area.Try Ebay or even do something local like garage sales,resale shops
    misskitty98310

Answer by misskitty98310 at 10:34 AM on Jul. 12, 2008

• I really haven't seen Mom here sell their stuff on CM (cafemom). I've seen them add link to their "stores" (other web-pages) on their home page and in their siggie if the group owner allows those type of siggies.
    SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 10:35 AM on Jul. 12, 2008

• There is a group called For Sale, For Trade or For Free. I belong to it, but have never bought or sold on it, but I see listings all the time.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 3:17 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• you can make a journal post about the stuff you have for sale and mark it for the cafemom marketplace. You can also put pics of the items you have for sell on your page so when someone looks at your journal post they can see your page and items.
    vivianasmom

Answer by vivianasmom at 4:10 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• You have the option to join groups with that type of theme. Browse the groups by title or theme. Click on the icon Browse Groups, type in "for sale", and see what results you come up with. Then join whichever group(s) interest you. Happy Selling!
    taracv

Answer by taracv at 9:09 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• Check out diaperswappers. It's like an online garage sale....free to sell too!
    MommytoNakoa

Answer by MommytoNakoa at 2:57 AM on Jul. 16, 2008

• Search in groups! I'm a part of one group where people can sell or trade things. I forgot the name though lol
    CaydensMama505

Answer by CaydensMama505 at 2:27 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• Check out www.silkfair.com to sell things online. Great marketplace. Easy to use and set store in just few minutes.
    Anonymous