Dream Question?

Last night i had the best dream normally I dont remember them but last night I did It felt like I was actually there. Iwas in my dinning room but it was turned around everything was on the wrong side and I was using this floor steamer thing and talking to this guy and he mentioned that he was trying hard not to kiss me but then we started to kiss it was like I could actually feel his lips on mine and his hands on the back of my neck and his body pushed up to mine I have never had a dream that when I woke up I had to really think if it really happended what could it mean.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:05 PM on Dec. 12, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I have had vivid dreams my entire life, feel like i'm right there. Some people believe there is meaning, you look for symbols (probably find that on the internet). Others believe it is just tidbits from your subconscious and they dont have meaning at all. I had a dream about one of my coworkers, and he was dressed in a one-piece footed pajama. That doesn't make any sense.
    Lovefeeties

Answer by Lovefeeties at 12:11 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• lovefeeties is correct. It's just pieces of your subconscious getting pulled together in no particular order and forming a dream. Many have no meaning, they just are mental photos in a collage we call dreams.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:14 PM on Dec. 12, 2008