READY !!?

This is my first time posting a question so go easy on me please ?..

I am getting ready to have my 7th baby and i am 38 weeks dilated to a 3 and 50% effaced , so i am just ready to go into labor and be done , has anyone used black cohosh to get labor going ? O r any other ideas would be apprecatied, i will not use castor oil , not quite that desperate lol and trust me we are doing the sex that has got me to the 50% effaced so far . Thanks :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:41 PM on Jun. 16, 2011 in Pregnancy

• i would just clean the house hardcore. get everything out of the cabinets type cleaning.....scrub the floors and baseboards type cleaning....that way you come home to a clean house as well lol
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:43 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I was 4cm and 100% efaced for 4 weeks!
    MELRN

Answer by MELRN at 9:43 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Baby comes when baby is ready :-) Keep up with the sex. Leave everything else alone. Goodluck :-)
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 9:43 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• sex walking and left side lying with pillow between the knees for sleep I would not use black Cohosh I would use nipple stim and a laxative any kind will help
    MELRN

Answer by MELRN at 9:45 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Just keep up with the sex! LOTS OF IT!
    campbellb3421

Answer by campbellb3421 at 10:44 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• 5 capsules Epo on the cervix before bed, walking, deep squats, etc.

I would not do blue or black cohosh because it is linked to excessive bleeding during delivery and I have a bleeding disorder with a history of hemmorage in delivery. BUT many women take it with no issues.
    Anonymous

• walk! lots and lots of walking! i RAN up and down Walmart to get things going lol
    bamamommy2009

Answer by bamamommy2009 at 12:28 AM on Jun. 17, 2011