How much alcohol do you have a week?

Me and DH go out on Friday night for date night, and go to dinner, a movie, and to a bar, I usually have 3-4 drinks then, and then 2-3 beers at home during the other days of the week. So, at most I have 7 drinks a week, but usually 4-5 drinks a week. With 4 kids, at 21, I deserve a little to drink, lol. :)

MommyMaddieTo4

Asked by MommyMaddieTo4 at 9:46 PM on Jun. 16, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Zero. I have 2 kids, which is exactly why I don't drink.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 9:47 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Probably 5-6. We try to have a beer daily, though sometimes it's only 1/2 a beer or so, and sometimes a bit more. There are times I'd rather it were wine (for the health benefits), but we make our own beer and it is extremely tasty, cheap and fun. It's good for my cholesterol, and my husband enjoys sharing it, or some weeks I'd skip many of them.
    Tracys2

Answer by Tracys2 at 9:48 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Even half a glass of something gives me a migraine the next day. I generally don't have any alcohol. The last time I drank was the champagne toast at my niece's wedding.

JSD24

Answer by JSD24 at 9:49 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• None. I don't like it or the way it makes me feel.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 9:50 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Right now I hardly ever drink because we are ttc.
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 9:50 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• none but i am ready for a drink
    Liveatmo

Answer by Liveatmo at 9:51 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I hardly ever drink. Maybe a few times a year. I wish I could have a drink right now though..or a bottle of wine maybe. That would be nice! hah
    bouncingsoul

Answer by bouncingsoul at 9:54 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I don't drink but I do spend my money on frappacinos, that's my vice :)
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 9:56 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• sometimes just one. but i drink more during the summer months. its nice to sit outside with a margarita or mojito and just relax. but i can go weeks and weeks with out it. it doesn;t even phase me.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 9:59 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I maybe have a couple of cocktails on the weekend if we go out, we usually do that one or two weekends a month. During the week I never drink- I just don't really care for the taste of alcohol or beer. When I am out I usually get fruity mixed drinks where you can't really taste the alcohol, and I have a low tolerance so two to three is my limit or I get sloppy.
    MaryMW

Answer by MaryMW at 10:01 PM on Jun. 16, 2011