What do you think is the worst kids show on TV now? What do you think is the best kids show on TV now and Why.

babyfat5

Asked by babyfat5 at 12:13 PM on Dec. 12, 2008 in General Parenting

• I love Super Why!...Because my son's name is Wyatt and I sing the song to him...as a joke! He's 15...lol. For my Day Care kiddos we love the Backyardigans. They like the colors and the music.
    The absolute worst IMO is KAIOU...(sp pernounced k i u) Who would make a show about a little boy who as soon as he opens his mouth is whining about everything under the sun. The narrator says "Kaiou was disappointing", "Kaiou was upset", "Kaiou was unhappy"...honestly...who gives a flying fart in space WTF Kaiou is disappointed, upset or unhappy about...he's a whiner! Okay....I feel better now... can you tell I HATE that show? LMAO!
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 12:31 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• The best is word world and super why. THey teach young kids how to sound out the letters and that if you put letters together it makes a word.

I would say the worst is a big big world. The sloth seems high and I cant stand listening to the ant eater complaine all the time ugg. I dont let my daughter watch it thankfully she doesnt like it.
    MamaAlderman_2

Answer by MamaAlderman_2 at 12:18 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• my daughter loves backyardigans and franklin. i hate hate hate teletubbies! i do not let my kids watch shows where they speak gibberish. they watch english, french, spanish, japanese, german shows, but i cannot stand when they use baby talk on tv, i never used it with my kids, and i dont want them to get in the habit now.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 12:51 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Super Why Is a great learning show, I also likethe one where that make the words actually come alive!!!

The worset show most regular uneducated cartoons, like cartoon network shows. Don't forget south park!!!
    momoffive07

Answer by momoffive07 at 1:31 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• What channel is super why on I've not caught that one.
    babyfat5

Answer by babyfat5 at 2:13 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• i think yo gabba gabba is the best my son loves bouncing to it the music and the dancing is great and they teach values. i also buy him veggietales! to teach him about god.
    i dont know what the worst would be since he doesnt watch a lot. i know cartoons like south park and family guy shouldnt be watched by children at all...
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 2:38 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• South Park is NOT a kids show. There is a reason it is on at 10 at night.

The best kids shows (for toddlers) are WordWorld and Super WHY. My daughter loves helping find the letters and both are helping teach her that letters go together to make words.

The worst? I don't know. We don't watch anything except PBS shows. My Nick channel seems to be all SpongeBob all the time and SpongeBob is not for toddlers.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 2:48 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• I'll answer my own question now best I would say toss up between Dora and Diego my son loves both he sings with them and is picking up Spanish words too. My least favorite are Yo Gabba Gabba I file that one under "somebody was smoking something when it created" Kaiou annoys me too the kid is a whiner. I see no point in Max and Ruby nor in Maize. Oswald is stupid too.

babyfat5

Answer by babyfat5 at 3:07 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Super Why is on your local PBS station. It's really a cute show : )
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 7:38 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

Okay...South Park is my guilty pleasure. This "cartoon" is so irreverent and un-PC as well as down right disgusting but I love it....Hee Hee
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 7:42 PM on Dec. 12, 2008