1st birthday

Our daughter will be turning one soon. I need ideas to do for the theme of her party. I'd like something cute and unique...Any suggestions?

BWIND

Asked by BWIND at 9:49 PM on Jun. 16, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Look who's turing 1 it's an owls theme

http://www.1stwishes.com/Look-Whoos-1-Pink-Ultimate-Party-Pack/72251/PartyKitDetail.aspx
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 9:55 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Well, not sure about unique, but my daughter's first birthday was themed to My Little Ponies, her second birthday was Dora and this birthday (in three weeks) will be Princesses. A unique theme could be owls or frogs.............any animal really. The problem is finding party items to match. Maybe you could do a Strawberry Shortcake, CareBear or Fairy Theme. What does she like?
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 9:57 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• One of my friend's just did a carebear them...very cute!
    I was thinking ladybugs or maybe butterflies...not sure.
    BWIND

Comment by BWIND (original poster) at 10:02 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Do something that YOU like, obviously baby themed, because next year and the years after she will have her own opinion. We did a sailboat/nautical theme from 1st wishes for my son. Very cute, and he didn't care one way or another. I am sure next year it will be Elmo or Thomas, but for this year it was more for me.
    Anonymous

• ladybugs or butterflies would be awesome. i did not have a theme for the first birthday but her 2nd birthda we did kai lan(nickjr). it was a great party. just anything would be great. it culd be a cupcake theme. i love ladybugs so i am all for that one. but like the other poster said. its what you like for the 1st birthday.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 10:16 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• You should check out your local dollartree or 99cents store. I love to go there for birthday party stuff because it is really cute and cheap. Remember, the party is more for the mom than the baby because they won't remember it anyways.
    ashlrenee

Answer by ashlrenee at 5:29 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• My son is going to be one next month. For his party we got a pack called lil rebel. Its more punk rock but it has 1st birthday on it. I know they have a girls that says lil angel.
    Mzwest83

Answer by Mzwest83 at 8:12 AM on Jun. 17, 2011