Hard situation...

I left my EX and started talking to another guy about a week later. There is NO hope for my EX and I but now I have a problem. I'm 5 days late on my period. I have pregnancy symptoms but now I'm scared IF I'm pregnant, how do I break it to this new guy???? He has 2 kids of his own, I have one. He loves kids but this wouldn't be his child. What do I say when I find out?

*I didn't think I was pregnant at all or else I wouldn't have started talking to him until I found out I wasn't. I was EXPECTING my period. I thought maybe it'd be a few days late but it's now on 5 days!*

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:50 PM on Jun. 16, 2011 in Relationships

• First find out if you are. Then if you are you need to sit down your new man and explain it to him. Don't hide it or put it off.
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 9:53 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Once you know for certain if you are or aren't pregnant you should tell him and tell him that it is your ex-boyfriends. What happens after that is up to him. Just be honest if he has questions, but don't expect him to step up since your relationship doesn't sound like it is very serious yet.
    amandajoy21

Answer by amandajoy21 at 9:55 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• No, I wouldn't expect him to step up at all.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:59 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• If you wind up pregnant, just tell him the truth as soon as possible. You have the best chances in the new relationship with open honesty. Good luck mama.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 10:21 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• you need to take it one issue at a time. First find out if you are pregnant. You dont need unneccessary drama in your life right now, so lets just start there. If you are, Just tell everyone involved. youve got eight more months for these people to figure out how they feel about it. Dont worry about them. What will be will be. Instead focus on the life you are carrying, put your child/ren first and the rest will fall into place.
    Ms.Gwen

Answer by Ms.Gwen at 1:55 PM on Jun. 17, 2011