I would like to get my 4y daughter in head-start how do i go about doing so

avesmith

Asked by avesmith at 10:20 PM on Jun. 16, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• You will need to locate the Head Start office in your area and then fill out the application. You will need her immunization records, copy of her birth certificate and other information. Depending on your state/area, it may be income based as well. If that is the case, then you will have to provide pay check stubs too.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 10:23 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• You'll have to find a school and fill out an app. Some require a registration fee and will ask about income depending where you live. Where I live its $241 a month for 4 days a week and 3 hours a day but they have a free program that you can apply for. It took me a few months to find a school and get my 4 yr old registered. Most fill up really fast so the sooner you do it the better.
    SMG1120

Answer by SMG1120 at 10:53 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• If you would like to learn how to provide educational experiences for her at home, just post a question again. I'd be happy to help with that.
    LoreleiSieja

Answer by LoreleiSieja at 10:18 PM on Jun. 17, 2011