Father's Day

Is your dad alive to say Happy Father's Day too? Do you have other men in your life that you consider a "dad". My dad is alive and a wonderful man. But, I have several other men in my life that I also call dad:)

SweetPea726

Asked by SweetPea726 at 10:29 PM on Jun. 16, 2011 in Relationships

• My father is still alive and well and we do a gift and card for him every year and a short visit, nothing too drastic as we arent super close. I have a step father who has no kids and up until he became my step dad he had no desire to have kids so we always used to do a card for him to acknowledge him on this day except this year we have become pretty close because currently his dad is in an intensive care unit after havine a seziure and stroke falling and hitting his head causing his brain to bleed then having 2 emergency brain surgeries for the bleeding and has not woken up from all this yet so I made him something super sentimental this year.
    mitchellb

Answer by mitchellb at 11:13 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Yes My dad is still with us and my father in law is like a dad to me. I'm looking forward to this Fathers day.. And I would like to send a Happy Fathers day out there to all the good men out there
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 10:35 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• yes my father is still alive and I just finished shopping for him for fathers day yesterday.. although I didn't get too much because his birthday is in 2 weeks from now.. lol.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:05 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Yes he is alive. I am spending sunday with him and my SO boating and what not.
    campbellb3421

Answer by campbellb3421 at 11:07 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• nope,he died in '89 when I was 17

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:05 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Sorry to hear that butterflyblue19 :( I am sure he is watching you everyday from up above.
    SweetPea726

Comment by SweetPea726 (original poster) at 11:02 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• mitchellb I am sure he will love it. And my step mom and I weren't close when I was growing up. But, her own son dis-owned her and so I make sure I call her every Mother's Day. It means a lot to her. I know your step dad will appreciate that you thought of him and his dad. Best of luck with all of that.
    SweetPea726

Comment by SweetPea726 (original poster) at 11:34 AM on Jun. 17, 2011