If you could......

If you could move anywhere in the world, where would it be? I want to go to Europe.

SweetPea726

Asked by SweetPea726 at 10:33 PM on Jun. 16, 2011 in Travel

• Oh, you are so right on with Europe! I would love to make a move for England, and be able to travel to Spain and France for vacations. I am just in love with old architecture, castles, city ruins . . . we just don't get very much of that here in the states.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 10:48 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Paris!!!!!!
    Ashoonik

Answer by Ashoonik at 10:35 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Somewhere rural-ish in England. I was prepared to move there. The people are accepting of me. Beyond that... dunno. It'd be fun to live in Germany again, or Spain (rural though, too many big ugly cities where I've lived) or see Australia, but so far England is the only place I could really live. It was easy to make friends there. Other places were harder for me, not the language, but the culture- I liked and respected it, but apparently didn't fit in...
    Tracys2

Answer by Tracys2 at 10:45 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Cancun
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 10:50 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• on a road trip.. first stop gettysburg, pa, then the blue ridge mountains to scatter the ashes of my grandparents like they wanted.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:05 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Spain
    booger14

Answer by booger14 at 4:35 PM on Jun. 17, 2011