For the young mommies ... :) adult content

if you & your childs father are still together, how often do you have sex ?

i'm 20, S/O is 22 (been together 5 years) & we never have sex, much less speak. we get so wrapped up in bills & our daughter that we fight alot & kinda do our own thing, he works all day & i'm home with DD (she's 3) all day. & when the days over, it's time for bed for us.

just wanna know if any of you younger moms out there have this problem or do you for sure make time for sex ? * because btw, i'm fully aware that not having sex at 2o & 22 is not healthy, LOL i'de hate to see what we'll be like when were old... probably living in seperate houses ! LOL.

any tips?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:35 PM on Jun. 16, 2011 in Relationships

• Date night, even if you just stay up and watch a movie after the kids go to sleep. Find a night at least once a week to do that.

We don't have sex very often because his libido is low, but I know where you're at lol.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 10:38 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I'm 23 and DH is 26 and have been together going on 10 years this Nov. We try to atleast have sex every other day if we both feel up to it and our boys are in bed. You and your SO need to make a date night and try and forget about bills and everyday life and make it just about you two and also try to keep everyday life out of the bedroom
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 10:40 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• thanks ladies :) thats is a good idea, keeping everyday life out of the bedroom ! :)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:44 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• The same thing happens to me, but we talk about and I don't let it get to me because I've gotten used to it, it's just he is so tried from working 12hour a day. I don't bug him for it, but the other night we made mad crazy love, and it was good. I've learned sex is not everything, but it does play a role in your relatship! And maybe just maybe, you have to come on to him, because waitting on him may take for ever ( I should know)!
    MsVanqueOsg

Answer by MsVanqueOsg at 10:53 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• DH & I have been married for 16 years. We had been married for 6 years when we realized that we were fighting a lot and weren't really talking and having a relationship where we connected mentally. We even discussed divorce. I told DH that I loved him and asked him if he still loved me. He did. We decided that we wanted to try to fix what was broken between us. For us, we had to figure out what brought us together when we were dating. The sexual relationship came later. You need to figure out basically the same thing to get that spark back.
    dustbunny

Answer by dustbunny at 10:54 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I'm 23 and my husband is 24...we have a 4 year old and a 4 month old and we have gone thru our ups and downs with our sex life mostly because our sex drives differ very much but we have sex about 2-3 times a week. Even if we don't have sex often, we have intimacy and we have fun with each other and we have great convos and sometimes that's a great too, sex is not everything.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 10:55 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Im 19 and my SO is 20. We have sex once a week. Lame I know. I sit at home all day and he works and when its time to go to bed he just passes out. I hate it but I hope it will change. Its not affecting our relationship at all but sex is great when we have it lol.
    campbellb3421

Answer by campbellb3421 at 10:58 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• What does being young have to do with it? Older people have this exact same problem. Perhaps you are sadly misinformed both about sex drives and the importance of the sexual component of a relationship.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:39 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• ANONYMOUS- um, it has to do with young people because I AM YOUNG ?! & i wanted to know how often younger moms my age have sex, because usually as you get older you form a lower sex drive & when your young you have more energy. plus when your young, like in late teens-early twentys your hormones are raging so it's normal to want to have sex alot, & wanted to know if younger women with children have a decreased interest in sex OR just don't have the time. thanks for your input, but next time have the balls to answer with your username, i accidently checked the anon box when i posted... my username is ZOEYMARIAH. :)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:54 PM on Jun. 17, 2011