what is the healthiest and easiest way to loose weight while nursing..... I've done the gym for a month but my weight is pretty much still the same. And I am a healthy eater too... Any tips....

I had a child almost 8 months ago, My weight is 134 and I am normally 124. Is it because i am still nursing? Or can i loose five more pounds... I am 5'5.

casgirl

Asked by casgirl at 10:44 AM on Jul. 12, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• The best way to loose a little weight is to do at least 30 minutes of carido every day. Even if it is just taking a brisk walk.
    supershlea

Answer by supershlea at 10:46 AM on Jul. 12, 2008

• As long as you are eating healthy and going to the gym, you shouldnt stress it right now. You have hormones in your body that may be making your body hang on to the weight. Remember it took 9 months for your body to make that baby it takes AT LEAST 9 months for your body to recover.
    vivianasmom

Answer by vivianasmom at 4:07 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• I kept the last 10 lbs on until I finished nursing both babies. As soon as I stopped, it melted off.
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 9:41 PM on Jul. 12, 2008