McDonals's Smoothies

Have any of you tried the new smoothies? I had a strawberry/banana one the other day. It wasn't that bad. I am really picky about my smoothies and that was really good.

SweetPea726

Asked by SweetPea726 at 10:43 PM on Jun. 16, 2011 in Food & Drink

• Smoothie King is a smoothie place and its soooo good! pricey tho! I get the strawberry banana smoothie with a little protein in it. They use all natural products so its a little more healthy
    campbellb3421

Answer by campbellb3421 at 10:49 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I naively thought Jamba juice ones were healthy. When I found out otherwise I started making my own. They're sooooooooo good. Most of what is out there is junk and if I have a smoothie I want it to be healthy.

Anonymous

• I have and I like them:) I also like their new Strawberry Lemonade freezer...mmm. Had one today!!
    Heathercurlz

Answer by Heathercurlz at 10:46 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I have, and love them, and you know what else I love their Frappes, ohhhhhhhh the carmel was so good!!!
    MsVanqueOsg

Answer by MsVanqueOsg at 10:47 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• DS loves the straw/ban one, but I thought it was way too sweet - too much sugary stuff in it. He asks for one all the time now though - so I just make them at home, no added sugar of any sort, lol!
    Anonymous

• I love the mixed berry one.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 11:32 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I was on a liquid diet and needed to eat something that tasted good. I had to drink a lemon drink that tasted horrible. So, I stayed away from the strawberry/lemonade, lol
    SweetPea726

Comment by SweetPea726 (original poster) at 10:47 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Those are the only things I get at McDonalds they also have a new flavor Mango Pineapple.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 11:02 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• I haven't tried that one yet. Was it good?
    SweetPea726

Comment by SweetPea726 (original poster) at 11:05 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• They are pretty good, but not good for you. Go to their website and see what they use to make them. Sugar, sugar, sugar. I suggest making your own when you can. But I understand...we're all "on the go" people. Some of Jamba's are good for you...Look for the ones that only use fruit and low fat yogurt.
    CollinsMommy729

Answer by CollinsMommy729 at 11:22 AM on Jun. 17, 2011