Do you have a TV in your bedroom? Do your kids?

We do not. My husband is very much against having TV's in bedrooms, especially with kids bedrooms because he thinks our daughter will just stay awake all nite watching television. How about you? TV's in all rooms or just family rooms?

GomezMami2908

Asked by GomezMami2908 at 10:49 PM on Jun. 16, 2011 in Entertainment

• YES.. i can not sleep without the TV on! LOL- my kids are grown but, they always had a TV in their room too:)

daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 10:55 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• We have one in the bedroom because I am pregnant and on and off bedrest but our daughter doesnt and wont be allowed one.
    campbellb3421

Answer by campbellb3421 at 10:53 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• We have a TV in our room, always have. I love watching the news and a few television shows while snuggled up in my bed. Tonight I actually rented a movie to watch in bed, while DH sleeps. He has to get up for work, and I don't, so I enjoy my late night television:) He is so used to sleeping with the TV, for he's had one in his room since being a child.

My kids do not have a TV in their room. I won't allow that until they are teenagers.

KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 10:54 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I have one in my room AND my DD has one in her room as well as the living room. SHe doesn't stay up to watch it, probably because she can't reach it, but she is only allowed to watch it SOMETIMES during the weekend AND there is no cable to it -- only movies (which I also hold the key for). :-)
    BaileysMom476

Answer by BaileysMom476 at 10:55 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• we dont have tv's in the bedrooms but are planning on putting one in our room within the next year just so when we decide to get pregnant again If I'm having a bad day Me and our boys and watch movies and not get out of bed unless we have to lol..
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 10:57 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• We have one in the living room and each of the bedrooms. With several bed-bound people in the house, it's better to have a TV in the bedrooms than to stare at the walls.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 11:00 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• we do and the kids do not and will not. Hopefully ever, but at least until they are responsible enough to make good choices about how often they watch
    CJM_SHM

Answer by CJM_SHM at 11:00 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I have a tv in my room but not the kids, that way when my husband watches sports and has friends over I will go into our room and watch a movie, sometimes I can not stand watching sports all day
    SkylaReneeMom

Answer by SkylaReneeMom at 11:02 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Its funny but my 14 year old has a huge tv with cable and a computer in her room and always turns it off at 9:30. I have a tv in my room too.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 11:02 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• We have a t.v. in EVERY room, lol. I'm using the wii on our bedroom t.v. right now to go on the internet. That's why I sometimes fall asleep in the middle of answering a question, lol
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 11:02 PM on Jun. 16, 2011