How can I get baby food stain out my baby white onesis?

H-Tina

Asked by H-Tina at 10:57 PM on Jun. 16, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Clorox stain remover and regular Clorox in in the wash along with detergent.
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 11:01 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I wash all of my white in hot water with detergent and bleach. I used Dreft for my first baby and only ended up making things too easy for her body and took years to be able to use any other detergent without having allergies. My other 3 I used whatever I was using for my own things. I've not had much luck with stain fighters, but other moms swear by them. The only thing i find that works is OxiClean.
    attap5

Answer by attap5 at 11:04 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Since it's white, I'd say straight bleach ought to do it, but be careful how long you leave it on the fabric, as bleach can damage the cloth - even make holes if it's left too long on the stain. It is a great stain-romover, though.
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 11:04 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Before you wash it, spray it with liquid oxi-clean. It works like magic, but once it has been put through the dryer untreated, the stain is pretty much set.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 11:05 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• soak in bleach water, sit for 20 to 30 mins, rinse really good, and throw in a load of whites to wash it out just ot make sure it gets extra rinsed.
    bamamommy2009

Answer by bamamommy2009 at 1:40 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• soak it in the washer with bleach and hot water and it should be fine
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 11:32 AM on Jun. 17, 2011