Can a baby get confused if u give him like three diffrent bottle types with diffrent nipples?

I have breastflow bottles, playtex vent air and just today i bought nuk and they al require diffrent sucking methods...so will he get confused? i used to switch between vent air and breast flow and he was fine. I quit bf due to complications and i didnt want bottles going to waste. u think he will get confused if i add on another one? lol the reason y have 3 diff types r bc i used to bf not to mention i hate how those vent air bottles have so many damn parts i have 9 of them and have to hand wash them all every day omg lol no dishwasher im trying to find a portable cheap one.....know of any? And do u think my 2 month old will get confused?

renah164

Asked by renah164 at 11:05 PM on Jun. 16, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Not sure but I would like to know too before I stock up on different types of bottles so heres a bump
    campbellb3421

Answer by campbellb3421 at 11:09 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• thanks :) i like nuk orthodonic personally and it supports breastfeeding and theres not 50 gillion peices to wash or lose lmao
    renah164

Comment by renah164 (original poster) at 11:15 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• We use three or four different bottles. She definitely prefers the Soothie and Avent bottles but the cheap Evenflo ones work almost as well. It was like the milk just poured out of her mouth with the Playtex Drop-Ins, though so we don't use those at all. Our daughter is 2 months old, too, by the way.
    EwansMommy

Answer by EwansMommy at 11:16 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I totally understand your questions here!!! I also used breastflow bottles when I was nursing, but my baby had a really hard time feeding from another bottle after I introduced this one. She is now 5 months old and still wines for her breast flow bottle if she is really tired. I can feed her with her avent bottle most of the times now, but that is recent. That could be just my little girl. Your baby might have an easier time adjusting back and forth. I would continue to give her breastmilk or formula in the bottle you would like to switch to and have the one he is used to ready in case you need to pour it in there. It took me 4 trys to get her to accept it. My goal was to have her using a bottle with a common suck method, but I am sure it is not really a big deal since babies only use bottles for a short time anyways. Amazon.com has these little bottle dishwasher baskets you can put in your dishwasher for like $7.
    Gingerwheel

Answer by Gingerwheel at 11:22 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• idk about other babies but my daughter never did, i breast fed and bottle fed with her, and when she would stay with her granny {even though i used one kid of bottle that woman used another kind} she never got confused. i guess she was just a happy lil piggy :)
    bamamommy2009

Answer by bamamommy2009 at 2:29 AM on Jun. 17, 2011