Moms I really need some HELP.. PLEASE!!

I am losing my mind! My daughter is 18 months and she will NOT stay clothed and its getting expensive and fistrating.

She figured out how to take her diaper off... this is not something I ever had to deal with with her brothers.

She is naked 95% of the day. I put a diaper on, she takes it off.

I thought I'd be smarter than her....I put pants on her over her diaper....she sits on the floor, and tugs and tugs and tugs until the pants come off, then the diaper comes off again!!

AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

I tried taping it on...nope, she picks and picks and picks at the tape until it loosesns up, then she peels the tape off and diaper...GONE!!

I don't know what to do anymore. She has a potty, I thought maybe it's time to potty train, but she will NOT sit on that potty long enough to go.

I am so frustrated right now!! There's pee on her bed, my bed and the floor all because she will not keep that friggin diaper on!!

HELP!! How do I make her keep it on??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:09 PM on Jun. 16, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Try overalls that don't snap at the bottom, that way she has a harder time getting them off. I had to do that to my son for a while. Thats all he wore for several months till he finally out grew it.
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 11:33 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• im haveing the same problem put it on backwards then duck tape it but dont let it touch the skin good luck
    britt2thabrat

Answer by britt2thabrat at 11:56 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• have you tried to put the diaper on backwards or try the pull ups that do not come apart on the sides
    SkylaReneeMom

Answer by SkylaReneeMom at 11:11 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Yes I tried backwards... she picks at the front of the diaper... when she can't get it off, she slides her hand down the back of her diaper and pulls until the diaper is loose, then off it comes!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:13 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• have you tried pull ups and then put overalls on her
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 11:14 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• You got a little nudest on your hands...too cute! Lol. I would try pull ups or overalls and rompers, things she will have a harder time removing.
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 11:15 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I didn't think to try pull ups simply because she knows how to take her pants, shorts, skirts, etc... off that I figured she will just to the same with the pull ups
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:16 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• if she can't undo onsies easily i'd do those with diaper on backwards and over-alls. At least she have numerous obstacles that way you could catch her in time if she continued. Its just a stage and eventually she will get bored of it. Hang in there momma.
    leann74016

Answer by leann74016 at 12:39 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• I think you should just watch her more. If you see her pulling or picking at her diaper or pants, then tell her 'NO" or "BAD"
    She will learn that it is a bad thing and stop. Help her learn the right and wrong with the dipear situation just as you would with any other bad behaviour.
    ness_033

Answer by ness_033 at 11:43 PM on Jun. 17, 2011