I'm scared for him :/

My DH wants to become a soldier soo bad. But this mornings asthma attack has left me doubtful. Asthma's a bitch and I have personal experience about it. I just hope he can make it Do you think even though he's asthmatic he can pull through or not?

SamJ321

Asked by SamJ321 at 11:09 PM on Jun. 16, 2011 in Health

• They will look at that to see if he can get in or not, my sister tried to join but got denied because she had a few extra nerves on her heart but it does not cause her problems, They will do a complete medical check up and if his asthma is bad enough he will not be able to join
    SkylaReneeMom

Answer by SkylaReneeMom at 11:13 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Yeah, they test you out the butt for everything when you join. I joined the army at 18, dh was also in the army. If it's bad they can turn him down all together. I don't know if just having asthma is an automatic no go, it's been 13 years since i joined, it may just depend on the severity.
    Trinity001

Answer by Trinity001 at 11:17 PM on Jun. 16, 2011