I had sex with a female.... adult content

A few weeks back I posted a question about having a threesome, but the female and I had a little thing go on first and I like it but now I have no feeling for her, well I never did, thats how it's suppose to anyway. I don't feel bad about, yes I am married and yes he does know. Am I suppose to care or just keep it going? I feel like a man who just fucked a chick and then dumped her lol. I don't even know why I'm asking this question, guess I'm bored. (Also no I don't think about her all the time).

MsVanqueOsg

Asked by MsVanqueOsg at 11:16 PM on Jun. 16, 2011 in Relationships

• If everyone is okay with the situation, no harm no foul. If you don't have feelings for her, that's okay, she and your husband and you all knew going into it that it was kind of a no-strings thing. If you want to continue seeing her on a sexual basis, talk to her and your husband about it.

Don't overthink it.

I'm sorry I can't give better advice, I've never been in this situation lol.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 11:21 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• how was it? I've always been curious about it...
    CEWarsop

Answer by CEWarsop at 11:37 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Don't worry or even think about it. Just move along.

I've never been in a situation like that but it seems like it was just a one nite stand kinda thing so moving on would be the thing to do.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 11:58 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• It was great, I'm just bored so I wrote this question, plus, I love my husband dearly, I've always been into women, and he knows that when we got together, plus we didn't have a threesome, Just her and I had a thing first the threesome will come later. For some reasons I feel closer to my husband since my bi sex thing. I missed him like crazy. And to the Anonymous person I really don't understand your question.
    MsVanqueOsg

Comment by MsVanqueOsg (original poster) at 11:59 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• The only way this is wrong is if the women is being led on. If so, you know what to do.
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 11:59 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Maybe you're a sociopath. That would explain both your lack of feeling for someone with whom you had sex, and the lack of values that permits you to consider bringing others into your marriage.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:30 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• If all are consenting adults and have no issues about it, then have at. It is no one else's decision to make what goes on in your bedroom. I would be very bent out of shape if someone tried telling me what I could and could not do in my bedroom. You don't have to love or care about someone to have sex with them and if isn't going to be a regular thing and no one's feelings are hurt, then what is the problem?
    Sithpadawans

Answer by Sithpadawans at 11:19 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• IDK THATS JUST WRONG YOU ARE MARRIED....ARE YOU BI? WHY THE CURIOSITY NOW? YOUR HUSBAND IS OK WITH IT NOW UNTIL YOU DO IT WITH SOMEONE ELSE & THEN YOU DO REALLY LIKE THEM & THINK ABOUT THEM ALL THE TIME & WANT TO BE WITH A WOMAN.
    Anonymous