baby kicking me!

anyone ever get kicked while pregnant and it actually kind of hurt?? MY baby just kicked me and it kind of hurt lol not bad but took me by surprise since im only 21wks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:29 PM on Dec. 12, 2008 in Pregnancy

• My baby would kick where it hurt me too...not this one yet cuz i'm only 17 weeks but my other ones. Like if they kicked me in the wrong spot or sometimes they would kick my rib...ouch, lol
    maderacaligirl

Answer by maderacaligirl at 12:32 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• My son is constantly kicking me in the ribs or hard in the side. He is head down and he has figured out how to kick my ribs in the spot that hurts the most....grr
    usmc0351wife

Answer by usmc0351wife at 12:33 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• yes, this in no lie but I was about 7 months pregnant with my 2nd daughter and I was washin dishes and I don't know how or why but she kicked me and she kicked me on my butt. I have never ever felt anything liek that I actually dropped to the floor because it took me by surprise and it actually did hurt. I will never forget that.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 3:39 PM on Dec. 12, 2008