How do I prevent inner thigh chaffing?

I would like to wear skirts once in a while, but I detest pantyhose and without them, my thighs rub together and chaff. What can I do? I've tried some chaffing cream and baby powder, but I have to keep reapplying it, which can be a PITA. I used to love a baby product called liquid powder, but I can't find it anymore. Any suggestions?

elwalters77

Asked by elwalters77 at 11:31 PM on Jun. 16, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Don't laugh I am serious Monkey Butt Powder it smells good comes in a pink bottle LOL and a pretty good price I like it!
    djavongirl

Answer by djavongirl at 1:58 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• There's a cream to powder for just this. I can't remember who makes it, but it's sold in the first aid section I think. I have the same problem, so I refuse to wear shorts. I wear the Bermuda style ones, and capri's, but that's it.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 4:42 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Raine2001 is right. Monistat makes it, I think it is called something like "chafing relief powder gel". I've used it and it works. I found it in the feminine products aisle.
    katiemomNY

Answer by katiemomNY at 8:52 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Gold bond powder
    tasha94952

Answer by tasha94952 at 11:32 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• What about mineral oil, sold as Baby Oil?
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 11:34 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I find Gold Bond Powder works best for me and wearing shorts that are to my knees prevent it also
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 9:20 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• good question,I have the same issue.
    RobinChristine

Answer by RobinChristine at 4:29 AM on Jun. 19, 2011

• How many times are you going to ask this? I know I've answered it twice!! SILKY SHEETS!!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 9:42 PM on Jun. 19, 2011