Camping

in july i will be going camping with my family. my baby will be almost 3 months. we will be there 3 nights. any advice? what did u bring with u? its at the ocean so its cold at night

djsmommy13

Asked by djsmommy13 at 11:50 PM on Jun. 16, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Haven't been with a baby before waiting for my kids to be older, wow a 3 month old you are brave! : ) lots of stuff to keep baby comfy & warm. Have fun......here's a bump.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 12:02 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• I would be too scared to take a 3 month old camping lol but thats me .. a scaredy cat.
    I would take everything but the kitchen sink.. well maybe even the kitchen sink lol
    Emmajosmommy

Answer by Emmajosmommy at 8:12 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• I would just pack what you would normally pack for three days away, but then make sure you know where the local hospital is, just in case of emergencies, or a cold pops up or something. You don't want to be having to find that out at the last minute with a little one! Also, I would be very careful with mosquitoes around dawn/dusk and keep the baby in the tent, don't want baby to get all bit up. Same with the sun, keep baby in the shade. Other than that, have fun, and I hope you have a great time! Oh, and I would figure out how you are going to handle diapering I would probably do disposable for camping, and double bag those suckers!!
    dwmom2008

Answer by dwmom2008 at 9:48 AM on Jun. 17, 2011