For those who live in HOT climates. . .

when you stay inside your house, what do you do for fun? Aside from doing my chores and cleaning, etc. I like to build puzzles. I've been doing them every summer ever since I can remember. I also read alot, but that's mostly in the evenings. The only time I might watch t.v. is in the evenings. What do you like to do for indoor summer fun?

zboys

Asked by zboys at 12:00 AM on Jun. 17, 2011 in Entertainment

• me and the kids will build forts or play games.. i live in alabama and its been around 100 for last few wks...
    bamamaof4

Answer by bamamaof4 at 12:10 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• I'm in Alabama as well, we have been playing the wii a lot, we play board games, and draw pictures, we'll read a lot!
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 12:18 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Phoenix here.... its a bazillion degrees outside! We have an inground pool so we go in there for fun sometimes. We play games, make crafts, read, play computer games...
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 12:34 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• The kids like to draw or paint, the older one likes to write. I call her my Stephanie Speilberg. They also play on the computer, play wii and spend a lot of time in the pool. I like to read and crochet (not at the same time..lol)
    quinnmommy

Answer by quinnmommy at 12:50 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• I live on a farm in west Texas. I get old barn wood and have a woodburner and make signs to sell at the local consignment shop.
    texasfarmmom

Answer by texasfarmmom at 10:55 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• I love to scrapbook. I have even turned my hubby and kids into it. We all help each other and have fun. Or go to the water park down the street and cool off.
    SweetPea726

Answer by SweetPea726 at 2:30 AM on Jun. 19, 2011