Baby Bullet !!

I bought the baby bullet! I love it, yes i know some of u will say why not just a food processor. but I love it!! Yesterday I made squash, peas, and zucchini!! anyone else making baby food ? Its so rewarding when you make your own!! =]

jenna_rose

Asked by jenna_rose at 12:05 AM on Jun. 17, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I made my own, and I just laugh at the baby bullet commercials. "You need the Baby Bullet!"

No you don't 'need' a $200 machine when a much cheaper version will do the same job. I mean go for it if you can afford it, but my food processor worked fine.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 1:00 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• i was given one from my mother-in-law for our son who is due in the fall and i was wondering if anyone else was trying their hand at homemade babyfood these days too
    bamamommy2009

Answer by bamamommy2009 at 2:22 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• If I ever have another baby I will deff buy one. I already have the magic bullet but the baby bullet looks like so much fun.
    ashlrenee

Answer by ashlrenee at 5:22 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• I made my own, but I used the back of my fork - why would I buy a "baby food processor" that I'm only going to use for such a short period of time? Another poster commented the other day "if a baby needs purees, they are too young for solids" I agree totally.

Answer by missanc at 8:05 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• I need to get a food processor I want to start making my own food :)
    Emmajosmommy

Answer by Emmajosmommy at 8:11 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• the reason i got the baby bullet is b/c i also needed a food processor so might as well buy the bullet =] making food is so fun and my baby loves it!
    jenna_rose

Comment by jenna_rose (original poster) at 12:26 AM on Jun. 18, 2011