I want to lose the 70lbs i put on

lol i going to try a good diet for b/fing mamas and definatly get my exersise in; i have a sister who told me about acia berry( all natural vegan capsles) that helped her to loose weight i was wondering if it would help IF ANY ONE HAS TAKEN IT AND WORKED / DIDNT WORK ??? thanks for the responses

pepsi4mama

Asked by pepsi4mama at 12:06 AM on Jun. 17, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• i myself want to loose about that much. i am on meds that make you crave sweets.. ofcoarse why cant it be veggies or fruit ir something.. not sweets... i have heard of the pills but best of luck to you...
    bamamaof4

Answer by bamamaof4 at 12:08 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• for sweet stuff try a lowfat frozen strawbery yogurt it works for me in the time of need lol
    pepsi4mama

Comment by pepsi4mama (original poster) at 12:10 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Oh dont waste your time with acai berry. It doesnt work for everyone.

I take the amino acid L-Carnitine to convert stored fat into muscle and energy. With it take CLA (conjugated linoleic acid) to keep the weight off so your your diet does not backfire on you. You need 2000mg of L-carnitine and 3400mg of CLA for serious weight loss results. I also like to take natural apple cider vinegar. If you put 2 teaspoons in a 16oz. bottle, mix with some natural honey and sip it throughout the day it will curb your appetite and cleanse your body. You can still eat while you do this.

CLA is not recommended by everyone but it worked for me. L-Carnitine and Natural Apple Cider are very highly recommended for daily use.
    Gingerwheel

Answer by Gingerwheel at 12:41 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• I havent taken it it... BUT... I know that the best way to loose weight, is to do cardio... you can make it fun! Go on walks with friends or your kids, join a kickball team etc. And eating right. Lots of veggies, the right proteins and lots and lots of WATER! Good luck!!! After my baby is born, I to will be throwing in the fatty towel and loosing bout 60lbs :) Woo Hoo for choosing to be healthy!
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 12:41 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• bump

sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 12:50 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• I have a support group for women who want to lose weight. You should come check it out.
    http://www.cafemom.com/group/114329
    ashlrenee

Answer by ashlrenee at 1:00 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• I did the acia berry and it didn't help me lose any real weight. It pretty much just makes you go doodoo alot and cleans out your bowels.
    ashlrenee

Answer by ashlrenee at 1:03 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• I took it and it clogged up my bowels. You have to take massive doses of laxatives with it or else. Not worth taking.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:40 AM on Jun. 17, 2011