im preg but something is wrong with my stomach

i think something is wrong cause my stomach is really bloated like its filled with air is that normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:37 PM on Dec. 12, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Yes you get really bloated in the beginning.
    Anonymous

• Lol yeah I stayed sooo bloated in my first trimester, my mom thought I immediately started showing! Haha!
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 12:40 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• lol yes its normal it goes away usually by then end of the first timester. try taking some tums sometimes that can help. welcome to being pregnant many more wierd things to come.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 12:41 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• yea, how far aLong r u? when i was about 25 wks i started having really bad gas. Like the stays in your stomach and hurts really bad, it made me feel bloated too. But its pretty typical. lots of pregnant women have it
    Anonymous

• Your body is going to change, stretch and shift in all kinds of weird ways! The question "is this normal" is going to be coming up sooo often! Bloating is normal and so are all kinds of weird pains that you can't really explain! Congrats on the pregnancy!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 12:45 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• well im only a week pregnant still normal?
    Anonymous

• Get ready for your body to do strange and unheard of things for the next 37 weeks! When you say you are one week pregnant, are you counting from the first day of your last mp? Or what you think is the date of conception? Have you been to a doctor to determine your due date? I think you may be along furthur than you think. Probably five weeks or so which a lot of gas is very normal. I'm guessing you will see your doc in three weeks or so, but if it is really bothering you give her a call.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 1:14 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• You wouldn't know if you were a week pregnant.
    But bloatings very normal.
    oliviasmomma09

Answer by oliviasmomma09 at 1:17 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• well i amcounting a week from when i took the test.....
    and its not just like that it is kinda hard too
    Anonymous

• completely normal.
    oliviasmomma09

Answer by oliviasmomma09 at 1:23 PM on Dec. 12, 2008