Does he hate me?

Ok so there is this boy and we use to have a thing(3 years ago) and we never went out but I know he liked me. At least I'm pretty sure he did. Anyway I found his myspace account and I added him as a friend, he denied me. I know he has a girlfriend now so I'm not sure if she has access to his account or not and I'm not trying to get with him. I know I moved in with my friend last year who lives down the street from him, so I got to see him a couple times and he seemed cool with me then. I know when I moved in with my boyfriend, my friend told him, and he said ha well good luck to her :( He doesn't like my bf and he didn't want me dating him either. I don't know if he hates me or what and I want to be his friend but I guess I can't be???? I don't know. I'm shy to call him because of our past, it makes it awkaward. What should I do? Should I just leave him alone and give up?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:41 PM on Dec. 12, 2008 in Relationships

• been there done that just move on and save the hurt thats going to come. it will be a constant roller coaster with this friend. trust me its not worth it. i tried being friends with an old high school bf and when he by himself he is nice but around friends he is a total jerk he blocked me from his myspace page cause his new gf doesnt like me. and i just recently gave up on our friendship i just got tired of the hurt, he made comments about my new bf like good luck it wont last and whatever when i brought him up. it hurt that he would make such snide remarks. there are other ppl who are worth your time im sure you are a nice girl, you should have no problems making other friends
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 1:02 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Are you a mom? this site is for "moms" with real questions..You say ..theres this boy?? How old are you?
    Anonymous

• let it go its not worth it maybe his GF did it if respect her wishes

Anonymous

• lol good point anon 1st
    Anonymous

• ignore anon. well if it were me i would assume that either his girlfriend denied you or maybe she was around when he was on myspace and saw it and he denied to satisfy her. i mean if he was cool with you before i don't see why all of the sudden he is being cruel what would it hurt to call i mean if you are not trying to get with him and just want to remain friends
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 12:46 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• If you have a SO, why are you worried about what some other guy that you had a causal (sexual) relationship 3 years ago, thinks?
    Perhaps he's moved on and doesn't hate you, but doesn't want you in his life, for whatever reason.
    I think you're reading too much into it and stressing about someone that should be history and irrelevant to your life now.
    nwdeserangel

Answer by nwdeserangel at 12:47 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Leave him alone, He doesn't seem to want you as a freind. Or anything else.

Answer by louise2 at 12:49 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Leave him alone. It almost seems like you miss the attention from him. You didn't want him before, so don't tease him now.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 12:55 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• I agree with nwdeserangel and louise2. Forget it. You have a boyfriend. He has a girlfriend. You want what exactly? To have a freindship with extreme sexual tension that makes everyone uncomfortable? If you were honest with yourself you would say that you are still attracted to this guy and still want to have some kind of encounter with him. Drop it. Respect your boyfriend, respect his girlfriend, and for God's sake respect yourself too.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 12:55 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• I THOUGHT THIS WEBSITE WAS FOR MOMS
    Anonymous