Mystery bump????!?!?

I have a bump-hard bump on my outer arm about half way between my elbow and my wrist. I do not recall hitting it on anything. It is painful when I set my arm on something or press on the area around it. Any ideas what it could be?

Tricia19

Asked by Tricia19 at 12:48 PM on Dec. 12, 2008 in Health

• Could be the ligament got torn or stretched. Even keyboarding causes carpel tunnel, and tennis elbow. Document it on your calendar, try motrin or advil, and call your doctor if it is still there in one week. I use a pain cream that is like bengay but has tea tree oil in it to help it work faster and give relief sooner. Let me know if you would like any info where I buy it.
    nanaevelyn

Answer by nanaevelyn at 12:59 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• How long has it been there? If it just came up, give it a few days to a week before you get worried. It will probably just go away on it's own.
    3gifts.from.god

Answer by 3gifts.from.god at 1:00 PM on Dec. 12, 2008