Am i the only person who has trouble sleeping at night?

this is really aggravating to me ):

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:03 AM on Jun. 17, 2011 in Pregnancy

• No you're not darlin. I do to :(
    sugamama3

Answer by sugamama3 at 1:15 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• it aggravating me so much lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:17 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Me too. Camomile tea, hot bath, valerian drops.
    ganna04

Answer by ganna04 at 1:24 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• thanks! i will try that
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:25 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• no i think it comes with pregnancy!!!!!! baths killed me before bed tho even though i wanted to take them to relax i could not get to sleep after a hot bath my entire body just felt like it was awake but it does help some people!! my mother in law told me to drink warm milk and it helped me!
    Alyson_Torres09

Answer by Alyson_Torres09 at 1:41 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• warm milk with honey right?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:41 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• No I had trouble with that too, expecially with my first. Try some soothing music before bed, it helped me relax and calmed the baby down too.
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 1:53 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• i just instant messaged you and im listening to music as we speak
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:59 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• noooo !!! you'r noe alon !!! when u cant sleep think of us ..we are all awake somewhere in our bed hearing a tiktak tiltak without enjoyin of gd sleep and good dreams as everyone in the house ... i'm on the same boat as you .. not sleepn well .... i almost start been a gd freidn with insomnia lolllll ... im 12 w and suffering liek hell ... cant sleep and when i felt to sleep is the pee who put the alarm on ... so my night all looks like hell ..eccept that lile thing that i bear preciouslyyyy ... Congrats !! and welkome to the club loll
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 3:50 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• I'm not pregnant but I take Melatonin-a naturally occurring compound that is produced by the body (but sometimes can be way off due to nutrional ups & downs)...it has to due with your natural sleep / awake rythms or cycles. You can buy it over the counter at any vitamin section. Walmart, Walreens etc usually do carry it. It comes in 3mg tables ...I take a half tablet (a whole one makes me feel to groggy in the am.) about an hour before bedtime and I sleep like a baby! I wake up feeling rested and it's just a few $$ a bottle.
    Give it a try if your Doc says it's ok....I'm sure he will it's something the body is supposed to make itself anyway.
    Good Luck! I hate not sleeping good...it messes up my daily life.
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 6:35 AM on Jun. 17, 2011