What gives him the right to say im not good when he is a fake?

i love photography and i admit im far from professional but hope that some day i can get close to professional. i pratice taking pics and editing all the time, and im gettin better each time. a friend recommended some e-books to download and so i did. as i was going through one i kept saying to myself wow these pics that this author has look strangly familier. then it hit me, the guy who refused to let me tag him in the pics i took of him cause they werent professional looking enough, mind you this was the first time i tried to portraits with a brand new camera that i wasnt used to using. well i went to his photography page and sure enough the pics from that e-book were identical to some of them in his page, so then i got curious and googled landscapes and found more pics by other photographers that were identical to his..too much of a coincidence. not saying all of his pics were fakes, the ones he actually took the subject wasnt postioned right, the lighting was bad and he over edits them. but yet im the one who does the crappy work, while my pics are not the best around, at least they are mine....the ones i took of my family, friends, and local landscapes such as the field/farm across the road from me or at the local park. id rather have not so good honest pics instead of "great" fake ones.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:07 AM on Jun. 17, 2011 in Relationships

• :( I'm sorry. Just ignore him from now on I guess.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 2:05 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Eeek. Are they just teh same subject or are they copied and pasted onto his page?
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 1:10 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• i guessing copied and pasted, these pics were taking in other states for one and they are identical. i called a friend up and told him which ebook i downloaded and gave him links to other pics and he said yep they are the same. he kinda wondered how some of his pics were near perfect and others not so much. he just started photography less than a month ago, while yes some have natural talent, no one gets that good that fast...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:15 AM on Jun. 17, 2011