How did you know you were in love?

sugamama3

Asked by sugamama3 at 1:23 AM on Jun. 17, 2011 in Relationships

• A good friend once told me that "you just know"...However, I thought I "just knew", twice! lol I was married twice before, and they were both disasters! I thought I was "in love" both times....NOT! But, one day after I moved out of state, and started all over again, I met a wonderful man! I never believed in "love at first sight", but as soon as I saw dh, I JUST KNEW HE WAS THE ONE! I met him in July of 2008; I moved to his home in September of 2008; and we married October 12, 2008! We have been married almost three years now, and it is THE most wonderful relationship I have ever had. Don't get me wrong; we have our differences. But I love him as much, if not more today, than I did 3 years ago! You WILL JUST KNOW! It's a feeling that can't be described....it's a wonderful feeling! : )
    Lynda-Lou

Answer by Lynda-Lou at 12:30 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• you just get that feeling you cant really explain!!!! and i was always happy when i was around him!!! even though we both just agreed to hang out as friends because he was leaving the country soon and i still had 6 months there we just starting hanging out and fell for each other!!!!
    Alyson_Torres09

Answer by Alyson_Torres09 at 1:38 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• We'd been dating for about a month, then shit happened....and we broke up & it was painful as fuck for the both of us. We only broke up for a week, we couldn't take it. We realized we had to be near each other, or we'd just wither away or something. So, we learned from our situation, tried at it again & fell so hard we never could get back up. It's been 8 years & we're still crazy about each other. We have a very strong relationship.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 2:04 AM on Jun. 17, 2011