Im about to sign some papers....wouldnt you

my hubbys family has been giveing me hell since day one always talking about me holding family meetings about me without me being any where around my husbad works but when he aint workin hes on the game system with out paying any attention to his child inless we are out he plays the card of a great dad but he lets his family down me and i have to stick up for my self and since i had my baby things have gottin worse they think they own my child and tell me what i can and cant do and the hubby just sits there as if its ok for them to down me as a mom and t hey say that my hubby isnt gettin enough rest witch i  had always thought that a man sitting infront of a tv all day long is resting i could be wrong but still ive tryed talking to him about the problem and all he can say is just let it go my hubbys father is the worse of all told my hubby that onice our child is born that he should take our child move away cause im to imatchuer to be parent cause im not makeing the money like he would want and that i should be the one working paying all the bills and that the hubby should just do whatever im so sick of this bs and the hubby dont wanna stand up for me at all

what would you do like i said ive tryed everything

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:24 AM on Jun. 17, 2011 in Relationships

• If you've had it, you've had it. He obviously doesn't want to change if you've discussed this with him. I'm going through a divorce if yoyou need a friend. Its your life and you need to be happy.
    sugamama3

Answer by sugamama3 at 1:29 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• LEAVE immediately!!
    goldilocks70

Answer by goldilocks70 at 3:00 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• I'd leave. Screw that nonsense. Get a divorce and get custody
    monstersmommy20

Answer by monstersmommy20 at 4:38 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Aww, man..... If I didnt know better I would say you were one of my great friends....she is in such a similar situation and we havent been able to figure her situation out either....best of luck
    mitchellb

Answer by mitchellb at 10:56 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Take your baby and leave. You deserve to be respected in your own home.
    Ms.Gwen

Answer by Ms.Gwen at 1:42 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• i owuld take the baby and leave to hell with them. yourman should be stickin up for you no matter what anyone says. that is kinda messed up.
    alw06tchs

Answer by alw06tchs at 1:55 PM on Jun. 17, 2011