Any pagan/wiccian mamas out there? need some advice

im going after child support on my son's dad and wanted to do a spell to kinda help things...well at least give me peace of mind. not sure if i should use one that is for legal matters, or finacial, or total different one all together. im so flustered over this i cant think straight. thanx in advance

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:25 AM on Jun. 17, 2011 in Relationships

• If you are that flustered, then a spell will not work and only backfire on you. Make a petiton/prayer to Goddess and Consort (or whichever deity you worship) and state very clearly that you would very much like to receive child support so that you can make sure your child has everything he needs. Light a candle, do some meditation, and make is simple and direct. And then thank them for listening to you. If you want, write it out on paper and then burn the paper in the candle flame and then scatter the ashes outside so the they will send to where they need to be.
    Sithpadawans

Answer by Sithpadawans at 11:01 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• I say do one with the intent on winning the case. Good luck!

MorriganzMommy

Answer by MorriganzMommy at 2:37 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• I would pray for help:)
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 2:00 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• No spells, just pray and become closer to the Lord on helping you. I hope this helps for you.
    Hesmynavyman

Answer by Hesmynavyman at 5:42 AM on Jun. 17, 2011