Was it like pms?

I think im having implantation cramping. My period is due june 19 but on the 14 i had some cramping not bad just uncomfortable. I never cramp this soon before af. I actually dont start cramping till right when it comes. My questions is.. Has any moms had implantation cramping that was very similiar to pms cramping? And how close was it to your period?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:36 AM on Jun. 17, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I did with my daughter, I can't remember how close, I think maybe a week or less? Have you been feeling off lately? More exhausted, maybe getting dizziness or feeling just sort of icky? If so I would say it probably was implantation cramping. That is how I felt, I was randomly sick and I was completely exhausted for no reason, then I took a pregnant test and it was positive. Even if you haven't missed your period yet you can still get an accurate test if you take an early detection one. I would go ahead and take one if I were you.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 1:04 PM on Jun. 20, 2011