How do u make urself happy?

...

ganna04

Asked by ganna04 at 2:37 AM on Jun. 17, 2011 in Just for Fun

• By thinking about all the good things life can bring. And try to keep a positive attitude when facing a difficulty.
    Cafemomoftwo217

Answer by Cafemomoftwo217 at 4:52 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Looking at my daughter :) She is seriously the light of my life
    Emmajosmommy

Answer by Emmajosmommy at 6:18 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• By trying to remain a positive thinker and enjoying the nice things in life. I don't let others bitter attitudes drag me down.
    I also reward myself for doing good and that makes me feel better. It's all in your frame of mind,lol. :-)
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 6:39 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• I also read and get involved with my sewing projects
    whitepeppers

Answer by whitepeppers at 7:12 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• By making good choices for my family and seeing the smiling faces due to the outcomes
    rinamomof2

Answer by rinamomof2 at 7:26 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Go work in my garden and listen to music
    HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 7:43 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• well on particular days like today I come on cafemom and read some silly questions and try to remain positive. If all else fails I will post a Q and ask for support. There are plenty of well intentioned momma's on here who can help you out.
    But on days when there's nothing dragging me down or discouraging me I will enjoy a cup of coffee and chill while watching the kids have fun. Their laughter always beings a smile to my face.
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 9:46 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• my son,my husband. My family, my blessings that I count everyday♥ & of course my GOOD BEING,I love helping people,making people feel good about about themselves. In other words "doing good 2 my fella is very rewarding 2 me♥
    inahan

Answer by inahan at 9:49 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Just relaxing with a good book makes me happy oh yeah and going to get my hair done.....it is like a spa day for me.
    Donnaleapinky

Answer by Donnaleapinky at 11:54 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• my 30 min of me time
    britt2thabrat

Answer by britt2thabrat at 12:37 PM on Jun. 17, 2011