What about Ameriplan

I have heard many things about Ameriplan, but I have not heard exactly what I would be doing if I were to join. Is it a pyrmid scheme or what?

baby4at38

Asked by baby4at38 at 10:50 AM on Jul. 12, 2008 in Money & Work

• Ameriplan is a wonderful company. To have all your questions answered in the most informative fashion you should watch the Ameriplan Webnar at http://www.apwebinar.com/
    However I will tell you it is a great opportunity for anyone who wants to stay home and make a great income in the processes! I have only been with the company a short while but I love what I am doing! I love knowing I am helping people!
    There are two prongs to what I do. 1.) I am a plan broker 2.) I am a trainer to the new IBOs joining the program. If you have a computer and phone you can do this! This wont let me type everything here so please feel free to contact me with any questions!
    http://www.deliveringonthepromise.com/smbowen

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:07 AM on Jul. 12, 2008

• This still doesn't tell me what exactly I would be doing. If I am going to spend money to get started I would like to know EXACTLY What I would be doing.
    baby4at38

Answer by baby4at38 at 11:44 AM on Jul. 12, 2008

• Hello, If you want more info...I know of a great webinar that goes over everything about the company. www.apwebinar.com It is not a pyrimid scheme! They have been on 60 minutes, parents magazine and even the new york times. If you want you can send me a message and I will give you my phonenumber or you can give me yours and I will call you! I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have. First I'd watch the webinar cause it does go over quite a bit! I hope that helps you! Have a great day!
    businesswife1

Answer by businesswife1 at 2:06 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• Also just to answer your question...all I do is advertise online and offline. People respond and I call them! I do alot of free advertising. We help people that need health benefits and we help people that want to work at home. We are the #1 discount health benefits in the US. I hope that helps answers your question!
    businesswife1

Answer by businesswife1 at 2:21 PM on Jul. 12, 2008