Moms please give me advice?

Ok so my daughter is a year old and i STILL havent gotten rid of the baby fat. I used to be so thin and in shape before my daughter but i didnt exercise or diet. I was just naturally thin. And i didnt do anything different during or after my pregnancy. I guess i shouldve exercised but its hard to get into that after years of bein as thin as i wanted without much effort. And now i cant stand looking at myself in the mirror and it depresses me. Ive started dieting and trying to exercise but the results are so slow and they seem like they never to stay because i get hung up on the lack of results. Any advice on better exercising techniques or diets? Or even words of encouragment...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:00 PM on Dec. 12, 2008 in Health

• I am in the same boat! I weigh as much as when I was pregnant, and try to make it to the gym 3xwk and have for the last 2 months but no results! I've resulted in shopping to make myself feel better, and that usually doesn't work cause it reminds me what I can fit into anymore! I keep telling myself it doesn't matter what other people think! My boy is 8 months and he is the best thing that ever happened to me!
    Monnek

Answer by Monnek at 1:04 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• I do the shopping thing too and it just depresses me because i used to fit in the juniors and in pants i have to buy in the plus sizes and i end up running out of the store with nothing ready to cry over it in frustration.
    Anonymous

• I really love the South Beach Diet. I swear they should pay me for recommending it so much! It's a plan that really does work if you follow it right, and the food is delicious, which is a total plus. It's pretty much a lesson on how to eat right. In the first phase, first 2 weeks, I lost sooooo much weight. I restarted it because I wanted to lose 5 pounds and ended up having to stop after just a few days because I lost too much.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 1:38 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• I do Weight Watchers. It works for me. I've lost 27.4 pounds since August. Let me know if you have questions.
    Andrewsmom70

Answer by Andrewsmom70 at 10:59 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• Ladies you are not alone i'm still 30 lbs up.
    We are thinking about having another, will i gain another 30???
    CocoMason

Answer by CocoMason at 12:37 AM on Dec. 14, 2008