Help i need to stop throwing up

Im 10 weeks and i cant stop.. throwing up.. i cant sleep cuz i know its coming, i threw up once already for about 25 min and now its like sitting in my throat thats the best way i can describe it.. I dont know what to do to make it go away.. ne idea please something nething ill try it.. i cant wait forever for it to come out... Ne idea.. i know being pregnant this is natural but i never ever felt like this with my 1st...

Madilous08

Asked by Madilous08 at 2:46 AM on Jun. 17, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Here are some things to try: eat smaller meals more frequently so your blood sugar is more stable. Ginger, or ginger tea, or 'Preggy Pops' lollipops. Stick to a pretty basic diet (rice, bananas, bread, etc). My Mom went through chemo and had good luck with 'sea bands' which are bracelets that put accu-pressure on a vein which blocks the nausea messages to the brain, Walgreens or CVS should have them, might have to ask for help to find them though.

Also you might have reflux/heartburn, ask your doctor if you can take anything (I belive Tums are ok??). Hang in there!!
    tigrefan98

Answer by tigrefan98 at 3:14 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• forget about herba tea cause my doc told me that . its not good when the bb still fiting to exist ... lemon and colonia was my best freinds on that week and still :( ... try to eat early just when u wake up and try to have always some lile stuff to eat cause you need energy ..drink lots of water .... courage !!! i just found lot of momy suffer abt same thing .. and i still ... on my 10 wk couldnt wake up from bed it was horrible feelin ..... and Congrats !!
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 3:44 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• if nothing seems to work ask your OB to prescribe an anti nausea pill it works and drink lots of water
    krissii

Answer by krissii at 3:57 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• try sea bands.. I know it seems silly and like it would never work..but it does.. They were a life saver for me
    Emmajosmommy

Answer by Emmajosmommy at 9:50 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• I have some anti meds from the doc.. I actually took one last night cuz i felt nausias.. yea i figure out kinda what it might be.. this baby or babies.. doesnt like mt.dew.. i am at mt.dewaholic.. im not kidding. its like my drug.. so my bf being the caring over protect guy he is told me no more soda.. so i dropped from like 5 cans to 1 a day.. been on that for a week but yesterday i had 3 over my limit and i threw up.. i ddint sleep till about 4am... i learned my lesson.. and thanks for all the advise and the CONGRATS..
    Madilous08

Comment by Madilous08 (original poster) at 10:02 AM on Jun. 17, 2011