How do you bond with your baby(s)?

My child is 5 months old by the way when giving this advice.

Gingerwheel

Asked by Gingerwheel at 3:22 AM on Jun. 17, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I use to love sitting with my huge fluffy Bobby pillow holding him and just talking to him and I use to sing him a song which I still do when he wants me to. It the sunshine song tune with different words. I just making him laugh. Mine is 3 now and I lay down with him on the floor and he will lay right up next to me and we will play what do you on the ceiling. It's zoo much fun, we bond, and it get his and my imagination going. I usually get an I love you mommy out of it so that makes me pretty happy.
    Hapsand123

Answer by Hapsand123 at 4:41 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Taking her for walks in a sling, breastfeeding, singing to her, lots of cuddles, playing in the bath...
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 3:26 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• breastfeeding, playing with her, taking her for walks, sitting out on the patio with her, reading to her :)
    I could go on and on and on
    Emmajosmommy

Answer by Emmajosmommy at 8:09 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Reading, taking walks and pointing things out to her and of course breastfeeding :) My DS and I really bonded by taking long walks and now he's 13 months and still LOVES it :)
    Sarahbeth7

Answer by Sarahbeth7 at 9:26 AM on Jun. 18, 2011